Add some color and excitement to your aquarium with Red Cherry Shrimp! These shrimp look great, clean your tank, and are a blast to watch! They are very active and breed very quickly.
Each bag contains at least 10 Cherry Shrimp, but we usually ship extras. We generally ship young adult shrimp that are already of breeding age. You will also get some strands of Java Moss, which is a fantastic plant to keep in shrimp tanks. It grows very quickly and the shrimp love it.
These are freshwater shrimp and can live in almost any freshwater aquarium. They are very popular for planted tanks and community tanks, and many people use them in large aquariums for waste management and algae control.
All Red Cherry Shrimp are extremely adaptable creatures that can live in almost any freshwater aquarium. Some of the younger shrimp have not reached their full potential yet and will grow into a deep red color as long as they are comfortable in the tank. Lower intensity lighting and dark substrate also helps them achieve the deepest and darkest reds.
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
– PH level range: 6.0 to 8.0
– Temperature range: 65 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit
– Water type: Soft to hard
– Recommended InvertObsession tank mates: Other types of dwarf shrimp (such as Blue Velvet shrimp, Neon Yellow Shrimp, etc.), various types of snails (such as Nerite Snails, Sulawesi Snails, etc.). They can also be kept with small to medium-sized, non-aggressive fish.
– Additional notes: Relatively easy to care for – similar to other dwarf shrimp species. Dwarf shrimp prefer to live in tanks with live aquatic plants (such as java moss, anubias barteri, green cabomba, etc). This is because dwarf shrimp like the cover that plants provide, they love to graze on the plants for algae, and the plants help keep the water clean for them.
- Extras included, so you will usually get 20-50% more than you ordered.
- These ship as breeding age young adults and are the highest grade of red cherry shrimp, meaning their coloration is the most intense red you’ll ever find!
- The colony of shrimp work as a very effective cleaning crew for your tanks, cleaning up algae and waste!
- All Aquatic Arts (formerly InvertObsession) brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free phone/text/email support directly from the owner!
- Free Java Moss strands included. It is a low-light plant that thrives in almost any aquarium and improves water quality.
Click Here For More Information