Anubias Nana ‘Petite’ on Driftwood – Live Aquarium Freshwater Plants Decorations
Photo are not the actual products you will receive, but a sample representation. Growth Rare: Slow Difficulty Level: Easy Fertilization: Recommend Lighting requirements: Low – Medium
- Anubias nana ‘Petite’ is a smallest form of Anubias family. Anubias nana ‘Petite’ is composed of several small leaves and a hard stalky stem called a rhizome.
- The entire plant grows to approximately 2 inch wide by 2 inch tall (5 cm).
- The ½ inch wide (1 cm) leaves are beautifully round and dark green.
- These tiny leaves sprout from a rhizome which extends roots that anchor the plant to rocks and the substrate.
- You will get 1 Anubias Nana ‘Petite’ on Driftwood. (Approx 2-3 inches in size)
Click Here For More Information