Nymphaea Stellata known to many people as Dwarf Water Lily is a beautiful plant that is easy to care for. Dwarf Lily is a bulb plant that will continue to send out plants with their own roots for quite some time. Once the plants grow roots you can remove them from the bulb and plant the roots in your substrate. Dwarf lily is suitable for low light aquariums to high light aquariums.No special care is needed for Dwarf Lilies to do well.Plant the bulb 1/4 of the way in your substrate.
- You get 1 Dwarf Lily growing from bulb. An easy live aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful. Perfect for mid-size and large aquarium
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Great for any size aquarium