Why is lighting important for aquariums
In its most basic role, aquarium lighting allows hobbyists to observe aquarium inhabitants. But more importantly, proper aquarium lighting provides vital energy to photosynthetic plants and fishes. Proper aquarium lighting is essential for any system that contains photosynthetic organisms such as plants, anemones or corals. Lighting also influences fish behavior and physiology and is vital for the overall health and well-being of the entire aquarium.
Adjustable mounting legs
The adjustable mounting legs allow for flexibility in fitting aquarium widths of 37-45 inches.
LED blue and white light
144LEDs (120 white and 24 blue) are composed of white and blue setting and blue setting. The day time mode provides bright white lighting that gives your aquarium a clean, balanced and consistent natural color. The night time mode provides a cool, shadowy actinic blue light. It’s certainly a nice change from dull and even monotonous color arrangements and artistically designed to comfortably bring light to your fish, with a harmonious ocean feel at night.
What’s in the box
– 1 x Nicrew LED Fixture
– 2 x Adjustable Docking Mounts
– 1 x 20V Transformer
– 1 x User’s manual
Before you add a new lighting to your tank, it is recommended that you do several water changes to try and reduce the amount of nutrients in the water.
This appliance was designed for use over a glass aquarium cover or acrylic top. DO NOT USE OVER “OPEN” WATER.
- Super-bright white and blue LEDs produce amazing Shimmer.
- Adjustable metal brackets to fit aquarium tank 37 inches to 45 inches.
- Light Fixture: 37 in L x 4 in W, Hood w/ Brackets Extend: 45 in L x 4 in W
- Two lighting modes: White & Blue light for day time lighting and Blue light for night time lighting.
- The LED lighting requires far less energy to produce brilliant light for an energy-efficient.