Zacro Digital Thermometer features an easy to read digital display with temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius depending on your choice. The thermometer is accurate enough to create readings within 0.1 degree. Looking for a Thermometer for your Fish Tank? Our Digital Thermometer is a good choice for you!
1. Open the battery cover and insert battery with (+) positive side up. The LCD will now display the current room temperature.
2. Attach the display unit to the outside of the tank using the suction cups and submerge the probe into the water in the tank.
3. Press and hold the power (pwr) button to turn on. Hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn off.
Size: 2″ x 1.25″
Batteries: LR44 (Included)
1 x Battery
1 x Digital Thermometer
1 x Probe
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question when you use it, all the Zacro products include a 45 days money-back & 24-month warranty, we will try our best to meet your satisfaction.
- Recommend: searching ASIN: B01FCSU4ZA to purchase the newly launched pH Meter to have a pH testing for your aquarium. Submerge probe into fish tank to measure water temperature (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water).
- Easy to apply suction cup and easy to read LCD screen. Temperature readings to within 0.1 degree.
- Large, easy to read LCD display. Compact design for discrete use.
- Temperature range -50°c~ + 70°c. Operating temperature -10°c~ +50°c
- Powered by one LR44 button cell (included)